Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Project Life: Week 49

SO this week in Project life was a busy one! Bryan took Paulina to The Pearl S. Buck House while Natalya was at her 3rd grade Christmas party. My friends Sam & Ray brought their beautiful baby girl Fiona to Bloomies for a visit! St. Nicholas brought stuffed animals for the girls on the evening of December 5th. I volunteered at St. Judes for their Santa's Workshop. ANd Bryan & I had an awesome date night! WE went to the Washington House for dinner & saw Eddie Money at the Sellersville Theater. Great week. Oh & it was like, 64 degrees...in December!! Crazy weather!
This week I used everything in my PL book, so much for cohesion! I used the Cherry Edition, Ali Edwards December Daily journal cards & the date card is from the Clementine Collection.


I also forgot to take pictures of my Thanksgiving extra's. I saw these last year on Maryann Perry's blog & fell in love with them! So I downloaded Cathy Z.'s templates at Designer Digitals & made them for this year : )
This will be a project that I will be adding to my Project Life every year, for sure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment