Friday, December 14, 2012

Look Up....

I am in no way, shape or form a professional photographer. But I am asked time to time how I get some of my shots. My answer is usually the same. Look up, get onto the ground, stand on your tippy toes... What I am saying is take a look at what you are photographing, and look at it from every angle, until you find one that is unusual, or different. I have been taking pictures since I was a small child, and I am obsessed with the entire process. I take well over a picture a day (you can see how Project Life wasn't such a leap for me). You can pretty much tell everything about me by my series of pictures taken through out the day. So when I am long & gone, at least my children & someday grandchildren will have a glimpse of our life.







No comments:

Post a Comment