Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project Life: weeks 50-52!

Can not believe that I am winding down my second year of Project Life! I am so in love with this project. These last 3 weeks went by in a blink of an eye, as usual. Between my "retail" schedule & Christmas, I feel like it went by way too quickly. But even though our Christmas Eve is a non stop family reunion, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love seeing everyone, as do the kids. So in my PL pages are Choir events, school Christmas Programs, and family traditions continued. I just took a look through my entire TWO binders of Project Life for 2012, and am so happy with the memories I've created. I am so glad I stumbled upon this project over 2 years ago. I have documented my family's day to day life & I just love it!








No comments:

Post a Comment