Monday, December 10, 2012

Project Life: Thanksgiving & more...

I am posting 2 weeks of Project Life. The week of Thanksgiving & the following week. The week of Thanksgiving was a bit hectic. Addison picked up a shift at Domino's to earn a little extra cash while he is home. I really feel like I spent ZERO time with him : (  Between me working & him visiting his girlfriend Molly, the week flew! I did manage to open my Etsy Store, I uploaded a few of my watercolors. It is something I've always wanted to do. I plan to add other items as soon as the holidays are over. We went to my sister Paula's house in New Jersey for Thanksgiving. The girls had a blast with their cousins! Bryan & I had parent/teacher conferences, which both the girls are doing quite well...they're such smarty pants : ) We finally bought a new tree...yay! We are starting the task of actually putting it up. This can be a process...so stay tuned for the final display of the Rozinski Tree!





Now for week ending December 1st: Yikes..when and how is it December already?? Anywho, this week was pretty calm. We finished up watching Homeland Season 1. I am super obsessed with this show and am so sad that we do not have Showtime because now I can not watch season 2 : (
Addison went back to school...boo! Natalya was feeling a bit under the weather, so she had a jammie day with me. We had 2 family game nights this week, yeah, we're wild like that sometimes!
I did decide to download the Cherry (Original) Edition of journal cards. But this time in the PL world, I am tired of looking at my Clementine & Cobalt journaling cards. So I start changing it up a bit. If you want to try this edition out, I urge you to do so asap. They are going to retire this collection. It is a nice addition & really does mix well with the other lines. So there you have it, a peek into 2 weeks of the Rozinski life.



No comments:

Post a Comment