Friday, November 30, 2012

Update: Project Life: November 11-17


This week is when I actually first decided to start this blog. I have thought about this for years and years. But on this particular day, it actually materialized ; ) I spent the entire day planning and creating. This blog, now only 2 weeks old has turned out to be one of my favorite creative outlets. So getting back to the week: the girls were in high gear on the creating train. I scanned some of their current masterpieces and put them into my favorite 4 x 6 templates by The Lilypad. On Thursday Roo & took a road trip to Bloomsburg to pick up Addison!! Yeah, I missed him sooooo much! Friday, feeling a bit under the weather : ( 
Most of the elements for this week were from the digital Clementine Collection found at Jessica Sprague's website.



No comments:

Post a Comment