Monday, November 4, 2013

Project Life: October 20 thru November 2

Hello everyone & Happy Fall! Loving these cooler temps, finally! The 75/80 degree weather just wasn't cutting it. So I have 2 weeks of Project Life to share. You can learn more about Project Life here. For the week of October 20th I used the Rain Edition. I LOVE how you can now run out to your local Michaels and AC Moore to get these kits!! Love it! Well, that is if you live in the US. For the title card I used Doodle Bug'sTeensy Type Letters. I got these in every color. They are fabulous for adding a title of a little word onto your journal cards or title cards.




I also used a Cathy Z's overlay on Sunday which you can get here.


I've only used the Rain Edition once or twice, and I don't know why. I really love the flow of the cooler colors. I guess when I think of Autumn, I think warm colors, reds, oranges...but the Rain Edition suited this week quite well I think. I used the "day" stickers from the Cobalt Edition on a few of the journal cards.






The following week was a busy one in the Rozinski house. We had our anniversary & Halloween. This year Bryan and I went to Atlantic City for a few days. The girls stayed at with my parents. I have to say Atlantic City has changed in the past decade!! But on the creative side: I used the cards from the Seasons & Holiday Editions. I used plain grid cards for the journal cards. I added orange, green & purple wash tape to the edges to pop the colors. I added a few stickers that I got in the &1.00 bin at AC Moore.


For the first half of the week I used Cathy Z's templates. I changed the colors to match the current weeks palette. I love how the colors all flowed. 




I also added an extra page Design G. The first side is Atlantic City, the other is Halloween.



Here is the week in its entirety. Hope everyone has a great week! I am linked up with Jessica over at Mom Creative Blog.





Here are a few pictures of my girls from Halloween. Natalya was Fiona from the show Adventure Time. Paulina was the Mad Hatter. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment