Monday, November 18, 2013

Project Life: November 3rd -16th!

Hello everyone & hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather...I guess you would have to live on the East coast. But I have to say, I am loving it & old man winter can take his time getting here! I have been loving a new project I have been doing called 30 Days of Thankful which you can read about here! I love Cathy and have been doing several of her projects for years including The Abridged Me, Halloween scrapbook & now 30 Days of Thankful. Anywho, I had to do a bit of catching up with my PL. Since I take a TON of pictures daily and so does my husband and kids, it wasn't too hard to catch up the last few days. I jot daily reminders onto my phone. I still love to add the "day" stickers onto my journal cards too.
For the week of November 3-9 I used the Simple Stories Sn@p line called "Her". It was originally bought for my daughters, but I loved the colors and decided to do a PL week with it. I usually get the 4 x 6 cards, the 3 x 4 cards & the stickers. I am really loving the Simple Stories Lines. I did my entire weeks vacation with the I {Heart} Summer line. I did a video on my youtube channel. You can check it out here. But getting back to PL, I used many of the stickers to embellish. I really stepped out of my comfort zone and for the second part of the week I actually used Design "D"! And you know what? I kinda loved it! I am continuing with this design still!



This week the girls and I took a trip to our local park. It is such a beautiful area! Many of the trees have already lost all their colorful leaves...so we had to search! But we found a few beauties.


 Here are a few of the sticker letters I used:


Here is the entire week, along with the 8.5 x 11 insert, all by Becky Higgins.




Last week I used 5th & Frolic Edition & the Neapolitan Edition~all by Dear Lizzy. I love the colors in both these editions. Here are a few close ups.






Hope everyone enjoys their week! Thank you for stopping by : ) 
I will be linked up with Jessica over at The Mom Creative Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages! I recently picked up the same "Her" line, now I'm tempted to go back and buy the boy version too, I like it so much. I haven't used it yet and am debating between letting my daughter use it in a mini album I help her with or in the big PL album. The hello November photo is a great little touch on your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie for all your kind words! I have a ton of PL kits, but sometimes I just like a little change.

      Delete