Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Project Life: Feb 17th ~ 23rd

Week 8 in Project Life & I feel like I am finally getting my mojo back. I used mostly Miss Tiina Vector Set. I was feeling dreary from this cold, damp, rainy weather. So I thought I would put a bit of color onto my pages. I used black & white photo's. A few have a pop of color. I love the look of it. I also used a Cathy Z's Tiny Templates for my extra journaling space. I found out that it was Judy Blumes Birthday the week prior. Someone had posted this picture of one of her books on Facebook. I LOVED this book as a child (I loved all her books as a child), but this one really took me back! So I made it into a journal card...and I love it : )



I used the regular Becky Higgins Design A for my main layout




I had a ton of pictures this week, so I used Design I for all my instagram photo's. I added a little black strip, so I could explain a bit about each picture.



 Also my girls love this app on my iPhone called Pocketbooth. We had fun shooting a few pictures at the bus stop and then at Panera Bread. I think it captures their true personalities...haha! I used Photoshop Elements to creat a 8.5 X 11 document. Then placed three of the photo strips onto it. Printed it out on matte photo paper and decorated it with a few letter stickers & doodles. I used a regular page protector from Staples.



 I am linked up with The Mom Creative Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment