Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Project Life: September 1st-7th

I loved doing this week's layout! I used just about every kit I own (which is roughly 7 physical & 8 digi!). But I used only orange and yellow. I felt with the first day of school and the beginning of September, I was feeling a bit "fallish". I also added an Amy Tan design for the title card. Loved how it all came together and gave the exact feel I wanted. I also added a lot of letter stickers. I have such a huge stash of these and since I really never scrap in 12 x 12 format any longer, I thought I'd put those letters to good use! A ton of events took place this week...Of course there is the first day of school. This went very smoothly as I am very fortunate to have two girls who actually love school. So we were up early curling hair and getting ready. But biggie was our kittens. Yes, we are officially the crazy cat family...now with a grand total of 5 cats! Yikes! An employee of my husbands found these 3 kittens in a wood pile abandoned. She kept one and the suckers we are, kept the other 2 brothers. But OMG, are they stinkin' adorable!!!! And so lovable! So they basically dominated the week-even over the first day of school. So here are the entire layout:


A few close ups of a few of the cards




The left and right side



I also added an extra page. It is Becky's Design G. I highlighted each of my girls with a bit of info.




Hope everyone has an awesome week!
I am linked up with Jessica on The Mom Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment