Sunday, May 19, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 19 & 20

Week 19, I stepped it up a bit. Sunday we had a lot going on. Paulina sang in the choir, we had an awesome family day. So I used a pocket for Sunday's journaling. I put it on the outside of the page protector. The pocket is by Sn@p, Simple Stories. I journaled on 3 of Becky's cards and placed them in the pocket. This added a little interaction on the page.




The next element I added was a flip up. I love Yogurtland, and so do my girls! So I used on of their gift card sleeves. I stapled it onto the front to create a little flip up. Then under I added some letters and Doodlebug washi tape. On the other side of the gift card holder I added a journal card from Sn@p Simple Stories. And voila, a little addd interest.



I added a frame to Monday's picture of my sweet kitty Duke. It's from Cathy Zeilske. I also added some of Heidi Swapp's clear letters to my Tuesday picture.


 Here is the full week spread.






I also added 2 extra pages. Design I & Design D. I had taken a lot of pictures this week and wanted to include them in my PL. A few I posted on Instagram so I kept them in the traditional square format. for Design I. The Design D pages I have are the ones that were on sale because they were not even...and boy they weren't kidding. But since I print all my pictures at home, I was able to play with the sizes.






Next is week 20, May 12-18...Mother's Day! It was an awesome Mother's Day. Another full week for Project Life. One of my presents was the fabulous Olloclip! I am so in LOVE with this gadget! It is a 3 in 1 lens for your iPhone. It has a fisheye, macro & wide angel!! I went crazy taking pictures with this all week. I am waiting for the case to come in now. The only down side is that you can not have a case on your phone : ( And I LOVE my custom case. Anywho. Used Honey for weeks 19 & 20...still in love with it. But since I was able to make it to Hobby Lobby in Easton...over an hour away..I was able to pick up a Blush Edition!!!! Yay!! It was so cool to see Project Life in the stores...on the shelf! I have been doing PL for 3 years and it really was a joy, I was so happy for Becky to have her products in Retail stores...go Becky!!
I used Design J for my instagram photos. These I took with my olloclip! LOVE! And Elsie's new app, A Beautiful Mess which you can read about here!! It added some fun elements to my pics. I used Echo Park's Journaling Accent Cards.



Here is week 20. Loving my Honey Edition...as you can tell. But next week: Blush Edition!! It is the first physical core kit I've gotten in 2 years! I gotta say: it was pretty cool to actually hold it in my hands...and it even smells good, lol! I love the smell of paper, weird, I know. Enjoy! Have an awesome week & keep crafting!





I am linked up with the ever so clever & crafty Jessica at The Mom Creative Blog!

6 comments:

  1. love the pages - love the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts! They are so cute! I especially love that you put the cards for Sunday in that little pocket. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I was trying to change it up a bit & have it a bit more interactive. Thanks for stopping by : )

      Delete
  3. HI! I found your blog via The Mom Creative! I love your PL layouts! Each week I host a PL blog hop at my blog. you can check it out here: http://michellebostinelos.com/blog/category/saturday-project-life-blog-hop/ I was wondering if you would be like to be featured on a weekly blog hop? Contact me if you are interested! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Sure, I'd love to be featured on your blog hop! Thank you for the interest! Let me know if you need any other details.

      Delete