Thursday, April 4, 2013

Meow....

OK, so I am always doing posts on Project Life...mainly because it is my priority. But I thought I'd do a little post about the lovely fluffiness I am blessed with on a daily basis. So those of you who are not feline lovers, you can just bypass this post : (
Our cats are part of our family. We all contribute to taking care of them. The girls feed them in the am, and brush them out occasionally. I feed them in the pm & take them for their vet check ups. My husband has litter box duty...thank God! Bryan and I love them to jump on our beds while we watch our evening programs. Our two newest ones, Sonic & Marmalade (aka Duke) are finally getting use to being around us...after a year! Our grandpa kitty, Archie is so old he has no whiskers! But is the sweetest cat I have ever had! I love to snuggle with them & hear their purr machines kick in!
So ode to the kitties in everyone's life!

  This is Sonic...he use to be a maniac & pee all over...but thank heavens he grew out of that!

Below is Archie...grandpa kitty



Sonic once again with his beautiful green eyes!



Below is Marmalade...he is the fluffiest kitty ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment