Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project Life Update...

Once a week I will post the prior week for my Project Life. Anyone who knows me, knows this project is very near & dear to my heart. I've almost stopped scrapping in 12 x 12 style altogether. I feel the everyday is so much more interesting than the major milestones. If there is a major event, I'll just add an extra page to my PL or make a mini book. I've also encouraged many friends to join me (especially my partner in crime Wendy).
This was a horrific week for Project Life. The east coast got slammed with Hurricane Sandy! And we lost power for an entire week!! Thank God there was no damage to our home, except for some minor flooding. Now, I try to look at the bright side: there were people in NY that lost their entire homes, along with everything in them! So I guess losing power for a week wasn't so bad. But during that week, if you would have asked me, I would have given you a completely different answer! But reviewing the week, we did have trick or treating. The girls had an awesome time. And I got to spend a few days with my bestie Tracy in NJ. Also we got to spent time with my mom & dad. So all in all, I survived that blasted week!
So this week I used Becky Higgins page protectors in Design A. And an extra insert from WR Memory Keepers. Most elements are from the Clementine Collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment